Sunday 10 June 2012

DVD Cover Design Process - DVD Cover

I wanted to start with a darker case to fit in with more of the thriller style of things. I decided to include the title on the front and spine and also a little bit about the movie. I used a simple font just to get me started.


At this stage, I added those who were acting in the thriller and chose a better font for the title.

I then added in a background image from the movie and blurred a little more to make the text stand out more. I also added on stars from mock reviews, added on a 12 rated logo and changed the font for the actors.

I added in two more screen captures from the movie, positioned the mock reviews better and added DVD information at the bottom.

This is the final product. I added in a special features section and made the main titles stand out more by adding a slight gradient and an outer glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment