Friday 12 October 2012

Purposes of a Music Video: Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time (Lyric Video)

Reason For Research
I decided I'd look into a lyric music video that uses kinetic typography. I love how the text is dynamically animated onto the screen. I did some research to find that some of the cartoon animations are actually made by a YouTuber who lets people pay royalty fees to use them.
This style of music video will be very time consuming as there is a lot of editing work to do. This may not be an appropriate idea for me as I will have a very tight deadline.



Information
There isn't much information on this video as it's not the official music video for the song.

Screenshots

One of the graphics used.

A shot with an animated background.

Some animated text coming in with a motion blur effect. All fitting in with the colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment